First post, sort of nervous. Anyways, welcome to Life Is The New Black, I'm Victoria. This blog is for the thrifty girls all over, the girls who make the most out of everything. I'm not just talking about sales and deals, I'm talking about life in general. Being thrifty in life is to figure out what is necessary and what is not; what is worth putting into our lives and what is not.
My blog isn't a "fashion blog" or anything of such sorts. It's a blog that celebrates life and everything that is incorporated in it. It's about making the most of life. I don't want girls all around to celebrate and worship fashion, but I want them to recognize it as an art and just a means of self-expression. It is not life as a whole and one should not live for it. There are pockets in my life that fashion fits into, but it doesn't consume. Don't get me wrong, I love fashion and clothes, but society these days puts an emphasis on self-image and the fact that beauty is all that matters. Does it really? While first appearance does make a difference, if there isn't any substance behind it, what's it to you? Nothing.
I have other blogs that celebrate fashion because it is an aspect of my life, but I find that it is missing something. Something big and necessary. Something that I want to share to girls out there. This blog will be the encouragement to the hard times of life, the idea that you're not alone. Need a someone to vent to? Message me.
My blog celebrates the inner substance, core, and values of a woman. It also celebrates beauty and with it, all materialistic things come forth. So of course, you're going to find fashion posts within this blog :)
While life is the new black, the things that happen make it colorful.
No comments:
Post a Comment